This small announcement will proceed my new posts through March 28. Please scroll down a bit to see the latest post. Oh yes, dont' forget to vote.
Polls close at 11:59 PM PST this Friday, March 28.
Please help me become the next fully-sponsored member of Team Evotri by sending an email to:
and type into the Subject field:
"Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior"
I was lucky enough to be the second winner of The Outdoor Journey's competition. The amazing artist, muscian, humanitarian, and Ironman, CurlySu was the first winner. There are still 3 more chances to win the book-- just leave a comment here and let me know you're interested.
Description of the contest, from Hak's site (note that steps 1 and 2 have already been completed):
This is your chance to get your hands on one of five autographed copies of Dan Millman’s fantastic book, “Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior”. (click here to read hak's review)
I’m going to do this as a fun experiment and see just how many multisport Peaceful Warriors we have around the world. Here’s how it will work:
1) From March 23 to March 31, 2008, post a comment at the bottom of the post stating that you want to enter the contest. Make sure to include your blog’s name and URL.
2) At the end of the month, one winner will be randomly selected. Let’s call this winner "Blogger March."
3) "Blogger March" will get two copies of the book: One copy signed by Dan Millman that he or she can keep and one book that CurlySu, TriBoomer and "Blogger March" will sign. "Blogger March" then writes a review of the book and continues the contest for the month of April, with the same rules, on his or her blog. "Blogger March" must link back to TheOutdoorJourney.com during the contest promotion.
4) At the end of April, "Blogger March" announces a random winner from his or her blog. This winner, "Blogger April", then gets two copies of the book. One signed by Dan to keep and the other signed by CurlySu, TriBoomer and "Blogger March." "Blogger April" also writes a review of the book and promotes the contest on his or her blog for the month of April, linking back to TheOutdoorJourney.com and CurlySu, TriBoomer, and "Blogger March".
5) We continue this monthly until we get to "Blogger June." At this point, "Blogger June" writes a review of the book on his her blog, linking back to the blogs of TheOutdoorJourney.com and CurlySu, TriBoomer, "Bloggers March, April, and May" (who in turn link to each other throughout the tour). The passed along book will have everyone’s autograph on it and we’ll ship it back to Dan Millman to add to his personal library…the book that has gone around the world.
Are you game?